Friday, February 5, 2010

New Medical Symbol

To prepare for the new healthcare reform package, we felt it necessary to develop a new medical symbol that truly depicts the Health Care Plan you will be getting.

(This wasn't my invention.  A witty friend emailed this to me)


********************************
This made me scream out loud in laughter . . . hysterical laughter-

I was listening to the radio in my car the other day, and I heard a clip from a recent speech Obama gave (he always has a recent speech) at a Virtual Town Hall meeting.   He (Bho) said that an 'Independent" watchdog group of some sort had rated his presidency as the "most transparent Government ever . . . " .  What?! 
The only transparent thing about his presidency is how transparent his lies are  .  .  .  his excuses . . .

See for yourself:  http://townhall.com/blog/g/2d774a4e-1e8b-46b5-9415-271081194b27

6 comments:

Pedaling said...

yep, we're totally screwed!
and me too, i've got the BarackO and his lies on my sidebar!
what a joke!

Rick Carpenter said...

That's fantastic! But where are the hammer and sickle???

This reminds me of the time when it was proposed that the Democrats change their mascot from the donkey (or @$$, which is actually quite accurate) to the condom, because they give us such a false sense of security while they [see the new health care symbol] us!

CB said...

OH my Gosh that is the funniest thing I have seen all week. That may have to go on my sidebar! Too bad it would be SO true!!!
Thanks for the funny today.

Amber M. said...

That about sums it up, doesn't it??

tammy said...

His speeches make me want to barf.

mCat said...

I laughed out LOUD when I saw this on your FB status. In fact, Splenda was intrigued enough to look over my shoulder at what was so funny.....