Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend Wafts of Wackiness

Noelle's Busy Day
The votes are in! Last week I had a poll to see if you wanted me to get my own blog or facebook. Well, here are the results. Three yes's :D, two no's :( and four people said I should post weekly on my Mom's blog :O.
So I will be here every weekend on either Saturday or Sunday until I am sixteen. When I turn sixteen, in five years, I will have a blog of my very own. I will probably forget all about blogging by then, along with everyone else, though. My posts will be titled Weekend Wafts of Wackiness.
Now on to my post. We made heart shaped sugar cookies on Friday for our ward primary activity. Some of you may be wondering who the people in the picture are. Left to right are me, Savannah, Michaela, Madison, and Isaac. And behind us is Tanner. We were all very messy because we had to roll out the cookie dough in flour so we could cookie-cut it into hearts. It was a lot of fun. It was also very hard, but well worth it. The cookies were very delicious!:D
Pile 'O Cookies
For our activity on Saturday we all wrote down our names on a piece of paper and put them in a basket. We would find out what that was for later.
We made care packages for some kids in Africa that had some snacks and a note or a picture. After that, we put all the left over stuff in a bag. Sister Anderson pulled out names from the basket one by one. We got to reach in the bag and pull something out. Here's the catch, we had to give whatever we pulled out to someone else. In the end we all got something. It was a lot of fun.

My Bag (with Bob the Tomato on it)



After we all went home, Rachel, my mom, and I went to a Mary Kay make-up party. We got to use this kit called Satin Hands which felt amazing. We all got to try some face cleanser and put on some bea-u-tiful make-up. We did something called Kiss Personality where we all put on some lip gloss and kissed the back of a piece of paper. Our personality was judged by the shape of our kiss. I was a Lucky Charmer. It said I was a fun dinner guest, had a child-like nature that sometimes gets in the way, and that my friends say I am lucky. The funny thing is that Laura Dale and I got the same one. If you know Laura then you'll understand why that's funny. She's hilarious and outgoing, and I'm shy and clumsy. I guess I'm going to be like Laura when I'm older. Sweet! =D

4 comments:

Pancake said...

I think you are doing a great job on blogging. What a great activity. This summer I was in Africa, I KNOW the kids will very much enjoy the packages you made.

LyndiLou said...

Your Pile O' Cookies looks pretty tasty! :) Now I'm hungry!

I love Bob the Tomato... he's great! Veggie Ta-a-ales, Veggies Ta-a-ales, Veggies Ta-a-ales, VE-GGIE TALES!!! Quite the artist!

Welcome to your Mom's blog... it'll be fun to hear from you!

Lara Neves said...

You are welcome to send those cookies to my house, even though it's not quite in Africa! :)

Melissa said...

I will be looking forward to hearing from you. I love the pictures and story it sounds like you had a really fun weekend.

Love you!