I was lazy this weekend and didn't start writing this post until Monday. I didn't get to finish it because it was my sister-in-law Kara's birthday. (We had triple chocolate cake with delicous frosting and m&ms :D)
Then my Mom decided she didn't have time to proof read it until today.
(It wasn't really a winnie the pooh party)
Here's a quiz I made. It's to see how much you know about your best friend, or if you don't believe in having best friends, a really really good friend.
1. What is her/his favorite color?
2. When is her/his birthday?
3. What is her/his favorite thing to do?
4. What is her/his favorite food?
5. What is her/his favorite season?
6. Without looking at any pictures, what is her/his eye color?
7. How many siblings does she/he have?
8. What is her/his favorite movie?
9. What is her/his favorite book?
Riddle: A cowboy rides into town on monday, stays three days, then leaves on Monday. How is this possible?
I am going to start putting a few riddles on each of my posts. You can leave your answers on the comment wall.
Riddle: A woman shoots her husband, dunks him in water for five minutes, then hangs him. One hour later they go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How is this possible?
The first person to answer one of these riddles correctly will win a prize. I'm not going to say what it is, mainly because I don't even know yet, but there will be a prize.
Stellmon Quarterly Summer 2017
2 days ago