Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thanks So Much, Everyone! PLUS - What Crazy Thing Is Going On Around Here Now??


First, I got a lot of good advice on getting the ink out of my skirt (the post is below, just before this one). Thanks for all those who shared their tips!

The hairspray got about 90% of the stain out, which is what I suspected would happen.
I have still yet to try the Lava Soap advice (don't have any, haven't remembered to buy it!).
I will let you know if that takes the darn ink out!


And so. . .

About this crazy thing . . .
Who in their right mind would build a house that would force a cheap do-it-yourself-er like me to do crazy stunts like this, in order to keep her home clean and freshly painted?
(Don't make fun of my outfit. I am painting here, you know)
This is way way scary up here, I have to tell you. But I really, really, really wanted new paint on my walls.
My beautiful daughter and silly photographer, aka Rachel (Apparently, crazy runs in the family)
Oh! And the walls? They really look beautiful, too :~D

5 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad people gave you some good advice. I wouldn't even know what to do with it myself!

P.S. The picture sure is beautiful :)

Jan said...

Good luck with that.

Annette Lyon said...

I can't even make out your outfit, but that ladder trick--dang, it looks like it belongs in a circus! I'm assuming no one got hurt.

mCat said...

I am freaked out just LOOKING at you on the ladder. Me no likey the heights! Brave, brave girl!

susette said...

What a cool wall, I like it! Did you wash the window while you were up there too??