Monday, September 13, 2010

Isaac's Great Adventure . . .

This year, cub scout day camp was incredibly well organized, fun, and the boys all earned gobs of badges, belt loops, and pins.  Which  is the whole point of cub scout day camp, isn't it?
 
On the day that I took my turn to spend the day with the boys, I witnessed them -

Panning for "gold"

Doing the Barrel Roll . . .
Whooaa. . . .

Building a "Bug Box"

Testing out the "Cocoa Puff blow guns they just made, for sure the day's weapon of choice!

The day that I spent with the boys was one of the most fun I'd had in a very long time, and this was Isaac's last year . . . I wonder who's more excited to go to day camp in a couple of years, Tanner or me?                                              

1 comment:

Maria Mcclain said...

hi Loralee, nice post & good blog, i think u must try this site to increase traffic. hope you have a nice day & keep blogging!!!