Friday, June 26, 2009

On Our Way to Oregon!

Last week, Rachel, Noelle, Tanner, and I went to Oregon to take Rachel to EFY (Especially For Youth, an LDS week-long activity). We had a plan visit my parents while we were there . . .




In the gorge . . . you know you are getting close to Portland when you pass the John Day Dam.



Sooo close, but I needed a quick power nap before driving through the city-



So while I slept, Tanner and the other kids played at a really nice little park that we had never been to before.

Portland Rose Garden



Noelle and a flower that's almost as pretty as she is!

6 comments:

Jan said...

Did you pass the Tri-Cities?

My neice worked at that dam. So pretty on the gorge. I love it. Stop at the Stonehedge if you guys get a chance and drive by Maryhill museum.

Have a great time with your family.

LyndiLou said...

What a fun trip! I think it would be fun to head that way someday! :)

Erin said...

Is that you purse you are sleeping on? I love it!!

Pretty flowers!

Sunshine Designed said...

Aren't power naps the best!!! Have a great trip.

The Birthday Group said...

I love the gorge! It's one of my favorite spots in Oregon. I can't take power naps, I end up sleeping for a few hours. hehe

Vicki Johnson said...

Have fun girlfriend!!
I am so proud of you for taking a power nap.
I love all those pictures they bring back memories of when we were there.