Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Big Surprise in Tanner's Boot!

Here's a bizarre little event - This morning Tanner went to put his boots on and all of a sudden he started screaming and crying, saying there was a bug in his boot. So I grabbed it and felt around inside of it, and pulled on the liner, and out flew a yellow jacket! A huge one! The darn thing had stung him on the toe. He's fine, other than a slightly swollen toe.
So now my question is, where did it come from? It's November in north Idaho!

2 comments:

susette said...

What a cute family you have. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Tell me about yam pie. I'm very intrigued. I love that you acknowledge also in your blogging that exercise is not just something you want but need. I'm a big time exerciser and always have been but sure wish it showed more obvious benefits. I guess it's when we don't do it that we really can see obvious results huh?

Randi said...

Hi Loralee! Thanks for popping by my blog. It's always fun to "meet" new bloggy friends!
And to answer your question - Nope - I don't mind a bit when people copy and paste stuff from my page, as long as you give me credit for it. :)

Hey, I love your family picture! How on earth did you get everyone to look good at the same time??