4. I quit my job at the bank after bruising my tailbone.
10 years ago...
2. Mark and I were busy with our restoration business.
3. We moved to our current home in Athol, Idaho. (OK - when we moved to Idaho, we thought our first little house we bough there was in Hayden. Actually, it wasn't). But it's been a great place to live!
2. I was helping Mark get back into selling real estate.
3. Finally had a semi-successful garden in Idaho.
4. Served as Young Women's president.
2. Remodeled our home to make a master bedroom/bath with 2 closets and a half bath, out of a main bath and 2 bedrooms.
3. Remodeled the kitchen. Yes, both in the same year. AAHH!!!
2. Already one year gone by as a Bishop's wife. Big responsibility for him, not so much for me.
2. I read the Twilight Series and The Host.
3. I got a new calling - second counselor in the Primary, and I love it!
4. Hung out with Kayla here at the house and played with the babies.
3. Will carpool the kids to preschool.
2. Hopefully go with Mark to show some houses.
3. Go the the Pearson's to watch the UFC fights (well, the men will; the gals will just chat and giggle about their men...
1. Go to Arizona for the second time to attend another good friend's wedding.
2. Lay out in the sun by the pool in Arizona.
3. Try not to feel sorry for Kayla while she watches the kids when I am laying by the pool in Arizona.
2. Close the sale of the house in Kellogg.
3. Get out of debt.
4. Lose that last 10 pounds.