1. The last band I saw live was . . . Owl City in Spokane WA.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is . . . visiting with family and eating lots of yummy food!
3. My Christmas shopping is . . . so not done. I've barely even started. But I'm not doing much this year, so it's not a big deal.
4. Thoughts of . . . good friends fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear . . . my new black high-heeled boots. Dang this bruised baby toe!
6. Bagpipes . . . are annoying. Please! You can't really tell me you like those sounds?
7. This weekend I will . . . finally hang the rest of my new handmade shutters, if it doesn't rain or snow!
Oh, and I love this . . .
From: patricia goard
Subject: health care
Let me get this straight:
They're going to pass a health care plan -
Written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it,
Passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it,
Signed by a president that also hasn't read it, and who smokes,
With funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes,
Overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and
Financed by a country that's nearly broke.
What could possibly go wrong? :~D
You all have a great weekend!