Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hannah's 2nd Birthday Party!

Our beautiful little granddaughter, Hannah, recently celebrated her 2nd birthday
She seems entralled when we lit her candles . . .


Oops, got frosting on her hand-

As hard as we tried, she just did NOT want anything to do with blowing out her candles!

Big bro Dillon . . .
. . . and baby sis Brooke!

I just had to add this video from that same night . . .


(. . . where was I? How did I not know that my six-year-old had my camera? And this is what he catches with it. I never get good stuff like this - Dillon is way too shy in front of me!)


5 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Little kids and candles always scare me. They get so excited to blow them out that they kind of spit all over the cake. Guess it's a good excuse to not eat the frosting:)

CB said...

Such cute, cute babies and kids!! That is funny that the kiddo got your camera - You gotta love it!

CB said...

P.S. I love your fireplace - it is gorgeous with the rock!

Grace said...

cute pics of your grandkids...i bet you are sure enjoying them

Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip said...

cute pictures! happy birthday:) it looks like a great day. i'm following you now. found you on mbc. looking forward to reading more. please stop by for a visit at my blog sometime:

organicmotherhoodwithcoolwhip.com